teratogen exposure

GREG BUELL inventor at netcom.com
Mon Feb 6 06:43:38 EST 1995

In article <p8+b78t.brunker at delphi.com>,
Marla Brunker  <brunker at delphi.com> wrote:
>Pat Wilson <paw at coos.dartmouth.edu> writes:
>
>>Huh?  *Too dangerous*?  Ok - crossing the street is "too dangerous",
>
>	Moreover, we aren't exactly in these labs to sweep up; presumaby
>WE know (or *should* know) what the teratogens are, how to protect
>ourselves, whether there's a hazard or not, as well or better than anyone
>in the place.
>	Who did you think was going to handle this? OSHA? Your boss? Well,
>they might, but it's *your* @ss - who's got the motivation here? It's your
>job, for the same reason sky divers pack their own parachutes.

There was a article in the med journal
about the percent of MD's washing their hands....

... and the percent of disease caused by staff not
washing their hands...

I cant afford medline but someone should post this.

inventor at netcom.com

Name the Nearest 10 Stars to Earth *.*     inventor at netcom.com
*.* of the Earth, and Humanity ??? *.*     Gravity Control and Total Recall
Manhattan Projects... for New Yorkers who don't travel to the stars, A Bombs
1,001 THINGS YOU CAN INVENT - ON A CD ROM - WITH TIPS TO GET YOU INVENTING !