* A SWEETHEART FOR VALENTINE'S *

Liz Johnson ejohnson at cs.indiana.edu
Mon Feb 6 15:16:57 EST 1995

About messages like this -- yes, I find them annoying, but I really
wish that people wouldn't post their annoyances to the newsgroup (as
I'm doing). It just increases the non-women-in-science related postings
and really serves no purpose. If you must respond, send a message to
the poster of the offending message.  I assume that most readers of
this newsgroup are offended/annoyed by such messages -- I don't
need each of you to tell me so.

Sorry to add one more posting to the subject. :)
Liz Johnson