brunker at delphi.com
Mon Feb 6 21:13:50 EST 1995
Barb Lewis <barb at nmrfam.wisc.edu> writes:
>OK, so what about the case I mentioned, where I happened to wander into the
>lounge/meeting room one day and found that a graduate student was heating
>ethidium bromide in the same microwave used for food? Whose responsibility
It's your responsibility to avoid the teratogens when you're
pregnant, just like it's your look-out to eat right and not smoke.
About the grad student though...in my lab, anyone who confused
a food microwave with a work microwave...well, we wouldn't hit 'em or
anything, but they'd never hear the end of it. It's illegal too. Didn't
you chew her out?
More information about the Womenbio