Internet costs

Jessie Micales jmicales at facstaff.wisc.edu
Tue Feb 7 14:37:52 EST 1995

Greetings everyone.  About a month ago I posted a message asking for people
to describe ways they use the internet.  I got a very nice response from
many of you and am in the final rewrite of the article.  My editor would
like to know how much it costs to subscribe to the Internet if you do not
have free access through school or work.  Does anyone here use any of the
common carriers and pay monthly bills?  I already asked one friend about
America Online, but I am interested in others such as Prodigy, Delphi, etc.
Interestingly enough, these companies do not clearly state their monthly
charges on their boxes of software!!!

Thanks for your help.