The Work Shoe?

Anna Haynes akh at empress.gvg.tek.com
Mon Feb 13 16:03:52 EST 1995

In article M5feB9 at andrew.cmu.edu, Kate Marie Schreiber <ks5y+ at andrew.cmu.edu> () writes:
> Attention Working Women:
>
>     I'm an industrial design student at Carnegie Mellon University
> currently working on a project to redefine the Woman's Work Shoe for
> Reebok Footware.  The target market is women, age 18 to 35, who have
> grown up wearing running shoes or who currently wear Reebok-like shoes
> at home or play.  My question is, what does the working woman really
> want in a work shoe?

I realize this is not everyone's ideal work shoe, but what _I_ yearn for is
a good heavy steel-toed boot that's lined with Kevlar and has good traction
and comes in sizes that fit women's feet.  I have found no boots that meet
these criteria, and I fear that sooner or later chainsaw & foot will meet.

--------

Anna K. Haynes  The Grass Valley Group, Inc. Grass Valley, CA  (916) 478-3691
   <akh at empress.GVG.TEK.COM>