I'm new

pmiles pmiles at ivory.trentu.ca
Thu Feb 16 16:30:34 EST 1995

I'm new too, or rather this is the first time I've posted.  I'm an
undergraduate, biology and women's studies to be specific.  I've been
reading for awhile and thoroughly enjoying it.  I'm in the process of
researching for a paper on feminist pedagogy within the sciences, if anyone
has any advice I'd greatly appreciate it.  Also I'm running an experiment
on the allelopathic properties (if any ) of buckthorn (Rhamnus cathartica).
 Looking at the seeds in particular but running berries and bark as well.
Can anyone help?  I haven't had much luck finding published material.
Thanks in advance.

e-mail to in%"pmiles at trentu.ca" or to the newsgroup I'm a regular reader.

 C;(ignore this).