delete terry parks

dolphin dolphin at delphi.com
Mon Feb 20 20:09:01 EST 1995

I have been a high school biology teacher for 27 years, am female, and also
havea 14 year old daughter who is interested in a career in science. I don't
understand what all the hoopla is about. If a p
PERSON is good at math/science and is interested in that field they should
persue it. What ha
s gender got to do with it? I just don't understand what the problem is? Last
year my daughter was i
n second place at the NSTA/Toshiba Exploravision Science awards and it made no
difference to the Japanese if you were male or female. Entirely too much
emphasis on sex!Jane Thompson