Looking for info on UMass Worcester area

HUSHKA LJ hushkalj at aol.com
Tue Feb 21 21:35:03 EST 1995

My professor has recently accepted a position at UMass-Worcester to head
the pharmacology dept.  My husband and I will be relocating and we are
seeking information on the immediate community, including housing and
social activities.  I grew up in NH so I know the surrounding area fairly
well.  I have tried to like to the UMass directly, but all I can pull up
are the 'home pages' for the Amherst campus.  Does the medical campus have
an Internet access?

I would appreciate any info.

Leslie Hushka
Graduate Student, Pharmacology and Toxicology
Purdue University