seeking faculty applicants

TheBugLady thebuglady at
Tue Feb 21 20:36:57 EST 1995

St. John's College, a small liberal arts college with a "great books"
curriculum in Santa Fe NM is seeking faculty applicants.  Teaching at St.
John's is centered around the reading and discussion of great texts.
Faculty are expected to teach in all areas of the curriculum which
includes philosophy, mathematics, science, Greek, French, literature, and
music.  In this way traditional disciplinary boundaries are broken down
and discussions can be deep and wide-ranging.  Interested individuals
should respond to my e-mail address: lwiener at
Please include a short description of your interests and training and a
mailing address where we can send you more information.  Thanks.  Linda