Mexiko

guenzel at mail.rz.uni-duesseldorf.de guenzel at mail.rz.uni-duesseldorf.de
Wed Feb 22 02:50:51 EST 1995

Dear women-in-bio!

I have been reading your "news" for quite a while and have enjoyed it a
lot. But I have never posted myself. I hope you don't find the topic too
much out of place, but today I got the following message and was asked to
distribute it. And I thought, by posting it to a news-group I might at
least reach a lot of people.

The message is:

I just got the following. Feel free to send it to anyoneyou want.