Work shoes and other important things

Karine Hertzberg karine.hertzberg at bio.uio.no
Mon Feb 27 03:03:01 EST 1995

I have learnt a lot from posting in this newsgroup, particularly about
selective reading (though that doesn'y apply to all replies).

I won't bother you too much with alternative opinions of what our problems
as women scientists may be about, although I seemed to have hit something.

Where does the blame on a male chauvinistic environment and sexist society
end, and your personal responsibility start? I thought at least it started
with choosing to wear comfortable shoes. And that hasn't got anything to do
with personal hygiene.

I guess I've done it again now.