brachiopod energetics

SHOVA RANI DHAR x9dz at UNBSJ.CA
Mon Feb 27 14:30:22 EST 1995

Hello everyone,

I am working on brachiopod energetics at the University of New Brunswick for
my master's degree in marine biology.  I have been following this group for
six months and have enjoyed reading from it during my afternoon coffee break.

I was wondering if anyone is interested in or knows anything about "scope
for growth" in bivalves or brachiopods.  I am attempting to construct an
energy budget for two species of brachiopods.  Please feel free to contact
me personally. Brachiopods may be too sedentary a topic and could put the
general readership to sleep.

P.S.  I wear PROPET walkers in my lab. They are comfortable, non-slip,
lightweight and reasonably priced so I don't mind the occasional seawater
splash on them.

Hope to hear from someone,

Shova Dhar