PG-III Meeting next week

Susan E Johnson sjohnso at cello.gina.calstate.edu
Fri Jan 13 01:53:24 EST 1995

Steve Heller (srheller at PROBE.NALUSDA.GOV) wrote:

: 12 January, 1995
: The PG-III meeting is on.  San Diego, which is in the very south
: part of California has had virtually no rain this past week.
: There have been no floods in San Diego. San Diego has NOT been

Um, my back yard is pretty darn flooded.......:)  Of course, it's
probably just because the fence between my house and my neighbor's house
fell down during the storm, and their over-filled swimming pool is
flooding into my yard..... And I'm in a high area of San Diego.....argh!

Suzie