Introduction

Judith Finlay jfinlay at nyx.cs.du.edu
Tue Jan 24 23:24:54 EST 1995

I first learned of this news group in an AWIS women scientists and the
internet seminar.  So far I haven't seen a lot of *women* discussing
things here

I do have a question.  What is the best way for a PhD Biochemist to "keep
marketable" in the biotech industry today?  It seems the more training
you get and the more persons you supervise the less jobs there are out
there that will satisfy you.  If you are to lose the job you have it is
harder to find a new one because perhaps you are too narrow.  How do you
keep learning but keep getting broader experience so you are trained for
many types of jobs.?