medicine?

Allison Treloar Allison_F._Treloar at ccmail.bms.com
Tue Jul 11 15:33:31 EST 1995

I agree.  It also seems that the opinions of the author are mostly
opinions of other authors.  Is there an original thought in the post at
all (I wonder)?  I couldn't stomach reading ALL of it!

Would this person sue a physician who misdiagnosed his illness because
the physician was trying to save the patient some money - I bet he
would!

I also object to the "vivisection" title of the post.  Animal research
has contributed so much medicine (when was the last time you had a
pregnancy test that involved a rabbit?!!).    ; )

Allison

"Like a castle in the corner of a medieval game, I forsee terrible
trouble, but I stay here just the same."