alt. life.

Laurel S. Bernstein lbernstein at isisph.com
Tue Jul 11 13:14:54 EST 1995

In article <1995Jul11.104310.1 at omrf> ewingd at omrf writes:
>From: ewingd at omrf
>Subject: Re: alt. life.
>Date: Tue, 11 Jul 1995 10:43:10 GMT

>What makes anyone think that the biology or science subset of society has a
>different perspective on sexual orientation than society as a whole??

>May the acceptance of different lifestyles continue to grow.

>D.Ewing  ...stranger than fiction

I'm not sure anyone actually said science *does* have a different perspective.
But that doesn't mean there isn't a reassurance for a young scientist in
knowing that people of all sexual orientations have made it in science and are
accepted.

Although if you are saying that the scientific community is as accepting of
alternative lifestyles as, say, the artistic community (just to pick an
example), I would be surprised.

Just my $.02