Need Info

g_haneyjc at titan.sfasu.edu g_haneyjc at titan.sfasu.edu
Tue Jul 11 16:11:34 EST 1995

I am a forestry student at Stephen F. Austin State University, College of
Forestry.  I am a member of a student organization called Women in Natural
Resources.  It was started here on campus in the Spring of 1992.

We need help in a research project.  We would like to make a display to put in
the forestry building, highlighting prominent women in the natural resources
fields (living or deceased).  We are having trouble locating information such
as the first female forester hired by the U.S. Forest Service.

If you know of any names or places to look, your help would be most
appreciated.  Feel free to either post to this group or e-mail me directly at
g_haneyjc at titan.sfasu.edu

Thank you

Judy