Women of the Bible

Lenny Schafer schafer at web1.calweb.com
Fri Jul 28 02:33:15 EST 1995

Edward (74461.3371 at CompuServe.COM) wrote:
: 	My company, HolyLandArt, produces a beautiful line of
: framed or unframed prints depicting Women of the Bible. These
: include Miriam, Ruth, Rachel, Esther, Bath Sheba, Yael, Queen of
: Sheba, and others. They were originally created in felt applique
: in a very colorful and contemporary style.

You forgot someone.  I was told that in the Book of Genesis, G_d is
refered to in places in the feminine--in it's original language.

Love, lenny