WOW - A New Service!

FranOatess franoatess at aol.com
Sat Jun 3 12:37:06 EST 1995

...............ANNOUNCING.................

THE FIRST COMPLETE WOMENS' INTERESTS AREA ON A MAJOR ONLINE SERVICE!!

                            *****************WOW*****************
                                 Women Online Worldwide

Hello friends!

I'm posting this note to let you all know about a brand new service we're
starting up. As many of us already know, the online service world is sadly
lacking in resources for, about, and by women. This is no longer the case!

Come join us on eWorld, the first major online service to offer a forum
devoted strictly to WOMEN.

In Women Online Worldwide you'll find discussions on all sorts of Women's
Issues...Health, Family, Work, Education, Leisure, Sports, Legislation,
etc.  We're tied in with organizations across the country and around the
world. Read articles, meet and chat with new and old friends, post your
ideas, subscribe to magazines, join organizations. We even have a shopping
mall with items of interest to women!

If you're looking for anything related to Women, chances are we've already
got it...and if we don't then just let us know, and we'll do our best to
get it!

We want you to help us make this the best online resource for Women
Worldwide.
We need more volunteers to help us.

- If you'd like to help us achieve this goal...
- If you have any information you'd like included...
- If you have any products or services by or for women...
- If you have any writings you'd like to contribute...
- If you're interested in hosting live chats...

Or if you have any questions, comments or suggestions...

Please drop me an e-mail at:

franwow at eworld.com

To reach us, call 1-800-521-1515, extension WOW (969), and tell them you
want your free trial software as soon as possible.

BE SURE TO ASK FOR EXTENSION WOW (969)!

Doing so will insure that WOW gets the credit which will enable us to
provide a higher quality of service for women. You'll get the software in
1-2 weeks, and then you can sign on immediately. Your first month's trial
subscription is free and you'll have 10 free hours to explore eWorld and
WOW. After the first month, the normal subscription fee will be $8.95 a
month, which will include 4 free hours per month. After the 4 free hours,
you'll pay just $2.95 per hour. And remember, since this is a major online
service, you'll be accessing us through a local number. (No more long
distance charges!) It's the best deal around!  And really, that's not that
much when you think of what you can get out of it.

Right now, eWorld is restricted to Mac users only.  HOWEVER, within the
next few months, they will be expanding to include PC users also. So keep
an eye out for the announcement...we'll get the word out when that
happens, so that all of our PC friends can join us too!

Give us a try!  We know you're going to love it!

See you soon!

Fran
franwow at eworld.com