Dave Jensen davej at
Sat Jun 3 11:40:26 EST 1995

an260607 at (HEADHUNTER1) wrote:

>                        NATIONAL RESOURCE SOCIETY

This is the most incredible BS I have ever seen. Some really "smart" guy, sitting in his living room, has taken a book out of the library called "Kennedy's Guide to Executive Recruiters" and is making money from YOU by collecting $3 or $4 from everyone who writes.

Believe me, this is as large a ripoff as the "Fast Cash" opportunists who spam the internet with their trashy announcements.

Stay as far away from this guy as you possibly can.