Public Health Info Needed

hmbst7 at vms.cis.pitt.edu hmbst7 at vms.cis.pitt.edu
Mon Jun 12 09:41:28 EST 1995

I am a third year bio student at the University of Pittsburgh.  I'm looking for
information on Public Health programs at different schools. I'm looking
specifically for programs that include Enviromental and occupational health.
As I said before, I'm a bio major but have minors in chemistry and geology.
Advice is also welcome. I have a feeling that I'm going to need it.
Thanks
Heather Brockway