Daughters To Work Day

John Fox J.R.Fox at shu.ac.uk
Tue Jun 13 10:54:02 EST 1995

Hello Everyone,
                             The above event is on Thursday, 15th June. During this day, I will be having a pupil from Waltheof School, Sheffield, England spending time with me, observing my working day. This event demonstrates to female pupils the role o
f women in the structure of the University. It can also challenge the ideas that a pupil may have about what we exactly do
. Hopefully this day will encourage them to set themselves new challenges.
I would be grateful for  messages of welcome to my 'shadow' as one of the things I shall be doing will be to show her the wonders of E-Mail and the Internet.
 Remember, you may be giving encouragement to a scientist tof the future!

Kind regards, Sandra Lemons