Please give me some advice

Wed Jun 14 16:46:33 EST 1995

In article <3rl6vj$sqt at>, desidia at wrote:
Depending on your relationship with your co-worker I would talk to them.
No matter what the occassion it is not appropriate to air any criticisms in
public (unless it is a specific situation where you are brainstorming to
improve situations)  It is also worse to go over someone and talk to the
boss.  Try to be tackful and not critical maybe find out why that
individual vented at that point in time.  If you are not well received or
if it happens again after you have talked with her, then I would go to the
boss because it is a bad representation of your company.
	Well those are my thoughts for what they are worth!
Malinda at
Departmnet of Anatomy and Neubiology