Management Issues

JBilello jbilello at aol.com
Wed Jun 21 00:36:19 EST 1995

I am looking for great articles on management issues for women in science.
If you can give me a few which are written by women which you feel are the
most accurate or effective in communicating your experience as a
professional.

I also  need to be "educated" in the following areas (at least):  problems
in communicating with male and or female supervisors ;  issues related to
trust building;  opportunities in research management; experiences of
females supervising men.

Lastly, how  close do you come to being yourself at work? Can you let your
guard down? Do you feel the need to play a role? What is that role?