would like advice in my job search

Jagriti Chander jchander at students.wisc.edu
Thu Jun 22 23:18:39 EST 1995

Hello to my readers,

I am looking for a job as a lab tech.  My background is in genetics.  I am
so frustrated because I cannot find a job.  I have been looking for about
six months.

I have one and a half years of lab experience and a ton of "people
experience".   I have not limited myself to a location.
I had my resume done professionally and I think I interview well.
I have been educated at a good institution and I am not even getting
interviews.

The few interviews I have had, I felt like people were just going throught
the motions and were not interested in finding out who I was or listening
to any response I had to give.

I know it is difficult to ask for advice from people that don't know me,
but I would appreciate any feedback.

Aaaaaargh,
Jagriti Chander
jchander at students.wisc.edu