Working with frogs

Hannah Dvorak DvorakH at
Thu Jun 29 16:56:39 EST 1995

In article <3subh1$hmn at>, Your Name
<alias at> wrote:

> allright, feel free to scream if you've heard this question one too many
> times, but just what is the difference between a frog and a toad?

In general, frogs are more aquatic (and so have wet/slimy skin) and toads
more terrestrial (and have dry warty skin).

> for my next question, how do i get my name to show up in the "from:"
> line of my messages?  i don't wish to be known as alias.  it looks kind
> of suspicious to be posting semi-anonymously.

Probably depends on your newsreader.  I use NewsWatcher for the Mac and my
name's in a Preferences file.

- Hannah

Hannah Dvorak                           |
DvorakH at           |
Division of Biology 156-29              | Ceci n'est pas un .sig.
California Institute of Technology      |
Pasadena, CA 91125                      |