Women in Natural Resources - looking for papers

Jessie Micales jmicales at facstaff.wisc.edu
Fri Jun 30 08:00:13 EST 1995

Hi everyone.  As I've mentioned before, I am a column editor for the
journal "Women in Natural Resources."  Many of you helped me on my article
about the Internet.  I just heard from our main editor that she had two
authors withdraw promised articles for the next issue of the journal.  She
is therefore looking for manuscripts.  These could be about anything in the
natural resources field - research, articles about what you do, how you
feel, pressures in your job, pretty much anything that would be
interesting to a general readership (mostly women, but some men as well) in
the natural resources field.  She didn't specify the length of the article,
but she would need it by the end of July.  If anyone is interested and wants
more information, please contact me at jmicales at facstaff.wisc.edu.   Thanks.