just wondering....

Stacey Chin schin at worm.hooked.net
Wed Mar 1 01:19:15 EST 1995

Hi! i'm new to this group (sorta just happened on it one day...:)
seems to be an interesting place. If this isn't the proper place to post
this my apoligies in advance. Anyways here goes.

I'm a senior in engineering and I just recently noticed that my ideas and
thoughts just get ignored, but when a male to state the same idea it gets
noticed. Has this happened to anyone else? If so how did you handle it?
(Lots of lab classes and it gets more frustrating by the day.)

                                    Thanks in advance for any help!
                                        -just me-
                                            Stacey