All Women! :)

Jocelyn E. Clarke jec0510 at
Thu Mar 2 17:35:27 EST 1995

I recently got a new job (yesterday!) in the vision lab of the dept. of
neurooscience and I was VERY pleasantly surprised to find that all of
the three student assistants I will be working with are women! Pretty
neat. Being an undergraduate, I hope that I won't have to hard of a time
with gender/career conflicts. Maybe I've been lucky, but I haven't had
too many problems in that area. Talk about unecessary pressure!
P.S. This is a great newsgroup!

 Jocelyn Clarke - Florida State University
       jec0510 at