Why so few posts

Judith Finlay jfinlay at nyx10.cs.du.edu
Sun Mar 5 13:43:59 EST 1995

Women,
	Why are there so few msgs listed for this group?  It also seems
like those that are listed do not stay up long.  What is the length of
time the posts stay up here?  Is there anyway they could be allowed to
stay up longer?  After all there is not a huge # of posts to read and I
can't log on enough to get all of them.  For example I wanted to reply to
a post I saw a week ago and I couldn't find it and had to go by memory.
Judith
PS I like the feminism here, I think it is important to include it in our
discussions of women and science!