Should I change my surname?

Anne Kathleen Sutherland aks13 at sawasdee.cc.columbia.edu
Sun Mar 5 19:39:08 EST 1995

	Here is an alternative which I have always liked: create a new name
out of your two last names.  ie. if your last name is jones and his last
name is Smith the new name could be - Smones, Jith, or any other combo.
The parents of a friend of mine did this and I always liked the idea.
Since you are creating a new family - you should have a new name.

( I joined this thread late, and my news server deleted the earlier messages
- so I apologize if someone alredy mentioned this option:)

Anne

Anne K. Sutherland 					aks13 at columbia.edu
		    	 <insert pithy quip here>