Kitchen Sink msg came from Craig Lawson

PLACKIE at CARLETON.EDU PLACKIE at CARLETON.EDU
Tue Mar 7 20:31:53 EST 1995

Craig Lawson has probably enjoyed his small-minded prank.

Please readers, be aware that it is fairly easy to send messages in another
person's name - if something sounds odd to you in an email message - take care
to NOT believe what you're reading.

The odd part of the absurd "Kitchen Sink" message is that Craig made no attempt
to conceal his original address.  Either Craig is the yutz he appears to be or
someone has appropriated his address to make him look that way.  I *suppose* it
is possible that there is a Ribena Tims (the signature) and Ribena used Craig's
account to bless us with her wisdom.  I hope you also find this the least
likely scenario.

Paula Lackie
Carleton College
Academic Computing & Networking Services