Kitchen Sink

J Thompson jet14 at
Wed Mar 8 18:36:41 EST 1995

In Article <D52q01.2xy at>, ceecwl at (Craig Lawson) wrote:
>I think that the correct place for us women in the kitchen making dinner,
>washing clothes, cleaning and worshipping our spouses.

    I hope your terminal got hijacked by some idiot teenager. I hate to think
you are such an imbecile.       -J

J Thompson                                                    jet14 at
        Class of 1997, Columbia University P&S (a.k.a. Columbia Med)

Avoid strong drink. It can make you shoot at a tax-collector...     and miss!
                        -Lazarus Long (Robert A. Heinlein)