looking for job in Minn/St Paul

Jagriti Chander jchander at students.wisc.edu
Wed Mar 15 16:30:28 EST 1995

Hello Fellow Readers,
I have a B.S. in genetics and want to pursue a career in molecular or human
genetics.  I am particularly interested in finding a tech position in the
Minneapolis/ St. Paul (no, I am not following a man) area but I am having a
difficulty in finding places at which to apply.  Is anyone out there
familiar with the industry in that area that could help me out with somes
names of companies or canotacts?  (already tried the phone book)

Any response would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.

J. Chander
jchander at students.wisc.edu