Is gyn neglected for OB?

RGyure rgyure at aol.com
Fri Mar 17 18:15:52 EST 1995

Hi Barb Lewis-- I know you! And, I live in Madison too. Remember me? My
husband is Mark Girvin.
I've seen your posts from time to time and have meant to email you.
I agree that Madison has some decent HMO's-- the one I referred to in my
post is GHC-- and I am through with them. I am now at Dean Care and am
very happy with the set-up.
I hope things are going well for you and your family-- it must be tough
handling ttwins, career, etc.  We are going thru changes in our family--
Mark has interviewed for jobs (elsewhere) and is getting offers. Means
I'll have to leave my position at Edgewood (I'm about to go up for
tenure). Hard choices......
I'd enjoy hearing from you, if you have the time or inclination.

Ruth Gyure