Should I change my surname?

Mareel mareel at aol.com
Fri Mar 17 03:56:53 EST 1995

I married in 1975, both of us in graduate school in chemistry.  I
hyphenated my name to his, but encouraged him not to do it if he wasn't
comfortable with the idea.  He tried to talk me into just leaving my name
alone (keeping it), but I thought this was the best choice for me at the
time.  Today?  I'd just keep my name.   It takes twice s long to spell out
a hypenated name, and some computers don't accept hyphens.  And people
still file you under the wrong name no matter what.
Barbara Duhl-Emswiler
mareel at aol.com
Barbara Duhl-Emswiler  mareel at aol.com