Women in History - Biology

Mona Oommen oommen at brazil
Thu Mar 23 12:19:07 EST 1995

In article <3krvoq$mqo at monk.austin.cc.tx.us> cddunn at monk.austin.cc.tx.us (charles dunn) writes:
>This is women in history month at our school and I need material on women
>who have done significant research in the biological sciences.  All the female
>researhers I know of are still alive and hence not yet history.

You might want to check the Nov. 1992 issue of Scientific American --there
was a really good article entitled "A Lab of Her Own."  They had a lot of
photographs and information on women who were in the sciences --I'm sure
you'll find biological sciences included.  This might be a good starting
point.

Mona