Medicine and Women

Ruhlen Rachel rar453s at nic.smsu.edu
Fri Nov 3 15:04:18 EST 1995

It seems that everything I read about problems in the medical system
for women is several years old.  I'm convinced that problems still exist,
even though they may not be the horror stories of several years ago,
they are still serious.  For one thing, I've experienced some of these
problems.

Is there any recent literature about this?  There have been countless
times when I wanted to make a point and had only my experience and
statistics from a decade ago to back me up.  More importantly, having
more recent information would help me clarify my own opinions on
different issues.

Rachel