help finding newsgroup on gifted education

dfield at RESUNIX.RI.SICKKIDS.ON.CA dfield at RESUNIX.RI.SICKKIDS.ON.CA
Tue Nov 7 08:44:46 EST 1995

I know this is not the right newsgroup for this posting, but I thought that
women scientists might know of a newsgroup on gifted kids/gifted education.
 My 7 yr old son is at a grade 5-6 level in math and reading, but socially
he's a six-year-old and very rambunctious.  Any help out there?  Thanks, if
anyone else is interested in this information send me your electronic
address.
--Deb