Top WomensÕ Resource Related Sites

T.C. chan at pointcom.com
Wed Nov 8 16:48:31 EST 1995

Dear Friends:

We¹d like to invite you to check out our reviews of Womens¹
Resource-related sites.  Point reviews and rates thousands of the very
best sites on the Web, including sites in this area of interest.

There¹s no charge and no catch.  We hope our lively, independent reviews
will prove valuable to members of newsgroups like this one.  We hope
you¹ll stop by at http://www.pointcom.com.  Thanks for your time.

The sites are rated from 0-50, in: Content, Presentation and
Experience(sorted).

Women's Wire	45	40	45
Women's International Center	45	25	42
VOWWorld:  Voices of Women	45	40	42
InforM Womens Studies Database	42	38	42
Foxy!	40	35	40
The Abortion Rights Activist Home Page	40	32	39
Roe v. Wade, 410 U.S. 113 (1973)	45	20	39
Multimedia Exhibits in Women's History	38	30	39
Cicely's Place	30	32	39
Voxxen Worx	40	35	38