looking for suitable newsgroup

Sabine Dippel sabine at hlrz15.zam.kfa-juelich.de
Fri Nov 10 12:14:47 EST 1995

Hi!

For quite a while I have been looking for a newsgroup for women in
science. The only thing I could find was this one. I've looked through
it a little, and found that even though it is a bio newsgroup, there
is lots of stuff interesting to me, too.

But as a physicist, I wonder if there is a newsgroup out there which
would even be more suitable for me. Especially I think that in a field
where there are so few women as in mine, there are still a lot of different
general problems than e. g. in biology.

So I wonder if anyone can suggest a group to me (anyway, I'll stick
around here, too).

Thanks,

Sabine

| Sabine Dippel     | e-mail: s.dippel at kfa-juelich.de                |
| HLRZ              | phone : [++49] (2461) 61-2318                  |
| KFA Juelich       | fax   : [++49] (2461) 61-2430                  |
| 52425 Juelich     | WWW   : http://w3.hlrz.kfa-juelich.de/~sabine/ |
| Germany           |                                                |