Any assistance available for ....

Edna Abraham eabraham at bnr.ca
Mon Nov 13 15:40:36 EST 1995

A femal dental hygienist who has been accepted to a Dental school
but can not afford the tuition?   I am asking in the way of fellowships, scholarships etc...

If anyone knows of any such establishments please let me know.

BTW we already know of the AAUW (American Association of University Women)
but they do not have dentistry in the `Selected Professions fellowships'
list.  :<

I am seeking the information for my sister.  Please e-mail me your replies
as I do not get a chance to read the news group as often as I would like to.

Thanks a million

Edna Abraham