new to science

Christopher Stroshein ab978 at sfn.saskatoon.sk.ca
Sun Nov 26 10:32:47 EST 1995

     I don't know if this is the proper place to post this but if anyone
has any ideas they would be appreciated.
    Iam 24 years old and trying to better my life.  I just recently
started taking highschool science classes that I did not take when I was
in highschool.  I have surprisingly found that I am loving my biology
course and am doing particularly well in the chapter on genetics.  How
surprising!  Does anybody know what kind of careers are out there that
would directly involve working in the field of genetics.  I am not the
most inteligent person but I do work hard and seem to have a natural
ability for this gene stuff.  Thanx Sue (on my husbands computer)