2 Uterus'es and 2 Cervic's???

Lena Ting ting at roses
Mon Oct 9 11:50:30 EST 1995

monica039 at aol.com (Monica039) writes:
: In Spiritual Midwifery, Ina Mae Gaskin descibes a woman with dual uteri
: who gave birth from one, then years later, from the other. All ok. If

Recently, like earlier this year I heard about a woman who gave birth
to twins--one in each uterus.  I suppose that if they're both normal,
it shouldn't hurt your chances of getting pregnant.

This brings up another point: WHY are doctors so uncommunicative?  As
a grad student in biomechanics, I've had anatomy, and biology, but the
doctor always answers my questions like I'm an idiot.

Actually, I do have my theories, after haven taken some med school
classes....doctors don't know why, and they would rather not you
pester them with questions that they can't answer!  It's too bad that
most people have to get their medical advice off the net....

Lena