help on the net

Carla Wainwright cew2 at
Mon Oct 16 11:38:53 EST 1995

Dear Deborah,

I am just new to this whole net thing so I was wondering if you could
lead me in the right direction. I am a masters student at UKC in
Conservation Biology. We need to complete 3 months of research (along
with a dissertation) to graduate. I would like to find out if there are
any organizations (specifically conservation ones) that could use a grad
student for this period of time. It could be anywhere in the world
Could you give me an idea of how to persue this?
Thank you,
Carla Wainwright