GREs

Michaela Heeb mheeb at parker.bio.uci.edu
Mon Oct 16 11:05:31 EST 1995

I absolutely agree!  When I took the subject test (back in 1989) it too
reflected areas that I was not exposed to as an undergraduate.  I felt
that I had been well-trained in biology as an undergraduate and was
totally surprised when I took the test.  I did not do very well on the
subject, but did do very well on the general.  I got accepted into a
number of programs and have been doing very well.  Biology is a very
broad field, maybe it's getting near time to specify sub-subject tests :)

missy

          / \      _-'
        _/|  \-''- _ /
   __-' { |          \                   mheeb at parker.bio.uci.ed4u
        /             \                  Department of Psychobiology
       /       "o.  |o }                 University California, Irvine
       |            \ ;                  Irvine, CA   92717
                     ',
            ''-_    \.//         "You will give yourself peace if you
              / '-____'           do every act of your life as if it
             /                    were the last."
           _'                                -- Marcus Aurelius
          _-'