Information on TASTE and Senses

Beth Shuster eoshuster at UCDAVIS.EDU
Mon Oct 16 18:12:17 EST 1995

>I'm helping my daughter with a project.  She needs to find information on
>the sense of TASTE and the effect of other senses on it.  Anyone have a
>pointer to share ?

Randy,

  I tried replying directly to you, but the message bounced back, so I'm
posting this reply:

  Ann Noble, whose office is right next mine, is an internationally
recognized sensory scientist concerned with TASTE and other factors which
influence our taste perceptions - she developed the sensory wheel used for
wine tastings.  I do not know whether she will have time to respond, but
I've forwarded your message to her in hopes that she can send you some
pointers.  Please send her a viable e-mail address if you wish to get a
reply.

Good Luck on your project!

Beth Shuster
Univ. of California, Davis