Getting girls interested in computers, science, and the Internet

Donna Woodka woodka at pauline.sdsc.edu
Tue Oct 17 15:05:48 EST 1995

I am in the process of putting together a book geared for parents and
teachers to help girls develop their interests in computers and science,
and make use of the resources available on the Internet. I would appreciate
any ideas you might have on the subject - lesson plans from teachers
on how they use the Internet, Internet sites that have good resources
that would be of interest to girls in particular, programs that encourage
girls to get involved in science, what parents are doing to encourage
their daughters' interests in science, or stories from women on how
they became  interested and involved in science and technology.
Thanks for any help you are able to give me. I can be reached at:

woodka at sdsc.edu

Thanks!!!

--
Donna Woodka     |  If you see someone without an emoticon,
woodka at sdsc.edu  |  Give them one of yours.  ;^)