NEED HELP..writing a microbiology paper on minoritiese

Ms. S.J. Rickard srickard at hgmp.mrc.ac.uk
Tue Oct 17 05:37:05 EST 1995

On 15 Oct 1995, Tony Taylor wrote:

> Please, if anyone is on the internet and has a little knowledge on
> minorities in microbiology please respond.If you have any addresses
> or sites on this topic it would really be appreciated. I have already
> searched and have come up with nothing.

What kind of minorities...black, asian, gay, poor etc?? Be more specific,
then maybe ppl can help. And what relevance do minorities have to
microbiology?? I am perplexed. This is one of those weirdy American PC
thesis things isn't it! I am a minority microbiologist and I wouldn't
know what to write about it!!
Sarah