interview attire

Mary E. Claska Mary.E.Claska at DARTMOUTH.EDU
Wed Oct 18 11:51:45 EST 1995

I'm hoping I am sending this to the right place.

I will soon be looking for a job in science so this exchange has been
interesting.  I once was on the other end  and doing the interviewing.  One
thing I remember is that some of the people wore way to much perfume or
aftershave.  I know most women in science rarely use perfume but believe me it
was really a turnoff.  Plus this took place about 10 years ago and it still is
a very powerful memory!

Mary